- We verify each order and test every single product prior to dispatch, in order to ensure that orders are fulfilled in a timely and appropriate fashion. In some issues, you may need to return your item to us. If this is so, please read the below guidance
- All Lilliput branded goods sold have a twelve month return to base warranty. A further 12 month warranty is serviced direct from Manufacturing in China. Goods purchased from our "Clearance" section and marked as such are excluded from return, excepting if they are discovered to be faulty. All shipping costs of / for returned goods are at the expense of the customer.
- Rechargeable products such as batteries have a three month return to base warranty.
- Before any item can be returned, a Return Authorisation Form (RMA) must be requested. This is located at:-
Please call us on +44(0)845 0068868 if you have any queries.
- All incurred inbound to us return carriage costs to us are at the expense of the customer and cannot be refunded.
- When returning any item, please send all supplied cables and accessories.
- Consumer Contract Regulation based or Non-Faulty returns requests are permissable for return of any item within 14 calendar days from the day after the delivery / receipt of the order for refund only.
- Any non-faulty returned items must be returned “as new” and resellable. Non faulty items returned outside of 14 calendar days (after the date of delivery) "Consumer Contracts Regulation" period that are not classed “as new” may be subject to a 25% restocking fee / rejection as deemed appropriate.
- Prototyping items including but not limited to the ODroid range, Raspberry Pi range, Orange Pi range, Up Board range, and any product listed on our websites as an "SKD" part are requiring of specialist technical knowledge and owing to their scope of use carry a limited warranty of 3 months. This does not affect your 14 day returns policy for cooling off or DOA items.
Cancellation of orders
If you wish to cancel your order before it has been dispatched, please call us on +44(0)845 0068868. Dispatch cutoff time is 2:45 P.M GMT daily.
If an item is thought to be at fault Lilliput UK may request diagnosis by email or phone. Some problems can be solved over the phone or by email, and do not require the unit to be returned.
You should return the goods to us within 14 days from the date the return is authorized. On acceptance of an RMA submission the shipping address for the return of the unit will be provided to you by email.
You must take reasonable care to ensure RMA goods are not damaged further, and are packed well for transit. Lilliput UK will not be liable for any damage caused during transit.
Warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise for the purpose sold, failure to follow the Lilliput UK instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the Lilliput UK approval.
If goods are returned for warranty repair and are subsequently tested to be working normally, the customer will be required to pay shipping costs for return of the unit.
Lilliput UK reserve the right to apply a 25% fee to any warranty repair or faulty return item found to be in working order.
Contracts for the purchase of Products either through our website or as a Business to Business transaction, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such Contracts or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.