The ODroid C1 motherboard has been immensely popular in it's run since the top of the year, thanks partly to great hardware and excellent software support for the small price tag.
In mid June the ODroid C1 went globally out of stock with the next production run to be scheduled in early August. Hard Kernel took the opportunity to reinvent the ODroid C1 into something better, something even greater than before.
It’s still very much based on ODROID-C1 with Amlogic S805 processor, 1GB RAM, and an eMMC sockets, but Hardkernel made the following improvements:
- HDMI connector change to Type-A from Type-D (micro HDMI).
- Improved SD card compatibility
- CEC function whether the RTC backup battery is installed or not
- ODROID-C1+ can be powered from the USB OTG port as well as DC-Jack
- I2S signals exposed for external audio DAC
- The heatsink is now standard as part of the unit
|Processor||Amlogic ARM® Cortex®-A5(ARMv7) 1.5Ghz quad core CPUs|
|RAM Memory||1Gbyte DDR3 SDRAM|
|Graphics||Mali™-450 MP2 GPU (OpenGL ES 2.0/1.1 enabled for Linux and Android)|
|Storage||eMMC4.5 HS200 Flash Storage slot / UHS-1 SDR50 MicroSD Card slot|
|I/O Connections (additional)||USB 2.0 Host x 4, USB OTG x 1 Infrared(IR) Receiver 40pin GPIOs|
|Input Power||5V DC (Power adaptor available separately)|
|Contents Of Box|
|Product||Odroid C1+ Mainboard|
Odroid C1+ Multicore credit card computer
- Brand: Hard Kernel
- Product Code: HardKernel ODroid C1 PLUS
- Availability: In Stock